• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full collection sale! Pick up only!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FULL COLLECTION SALE! Pred Maquette, SW PF's, LOTR PF's - PICK UP ONLY!!

STOP TEASING US WITH THOSE PRICES:gah:

Re: FULL COLLECTION SALE! Pred Maquette, SW PF's, LOTR PF's - PICK UP ONLY!!

Can't ship anything guys, except Optimus Prime!

Hoping there are people in nearby states a few hours or a day trip away, or in Ontario. So you can just come and get em and take what you want.

It sucks I can't ship, but sucks even more there is no "freaks" nearby within a good driving distance to get something. Everyone seems to want something here, but then nobody bites the bullet lol

Then sadly, I'll have more luck on a random local online classified ad lol

Last edited:
Re: FULL COLLECTION SALE! Pred Maquette, Optimus, SW PF's, LOTR PF's - PICK UP ONLY!

i was wondering about wat happened to the last thread u opened , lol, i thought someone must have bought the prime by now

Re: FULL COLLECTION SALE! Pred Maquette, Optimus, SW PF's, LOTR PF's - PICK UP ONLY!

Bump.

Moved quite a bit out. All Star Wars PF's, half of the LOTR PF's.
And few others.
One local buyer about 2 hours from me, cleaned me out for most of them. One EPIC sale! lol

List is slimming down...

Re: FULL COLLECTION SALE! Pred Maquette, Yoda Bust, LOTR PF's, T2 - PICK UP ONLY!!

Bump.

No one for a nice Predator Maquette, mint? :)

Gas up the car and come get it lol

Bump

Predator Maquette gone...for a steal. One Happy local collector!
Gone for $1250.

I Am almost free of the grasp of this hobby! lol :yess:

Very small little collection left. I almost like it like this.
It's back to where it was when I started.
I have space and money back! lol
Really need the money tho!

Last edited:
Back