• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Tmnt sewer diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomCreator

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I entered this in a contest with a $500 grand prize, and didn't win. Seeing as how I didn't win, I'd like to sell this to recoup some of the money lost.

Looking to get about $275 shipped(to US, INT would be $350) for it. Turtles not included in that price, but we can work something out if you want them.

I will paint the sides and top of the foam black to hide the pink. I will also clean up the front black with fresh paint. Keep in mind that the pipes protrude through the sides, as this is meant to be viewed straight on, so there may be some holes/gaps on the outside. The black paint would probably cover it ok if you are putting it in the Detolf.

I can include the top with manhole cover, but it's not finished. I just made it for the lighting. It does line up with a light in the Detolf if you want it. I'd normally have no problem finishing it, but I can't spray paint here(too cold). You could buy a can of stone texture spray paint and hit it with a couple coats(I'd suggest the black)

IMG_4492.jpg

IMG_4494.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4510.jpg

IMG_4511.jpg

IMG_4514.jpg

IMG_4516.jpg

Proof that it fits in the Detolf
IMG_4518.jpg

Let me know if you are interested. I know it a high price, but it's one-of-a-kind. Open to trades for Hot Toys possibly.

Last edited:
So what are you referring to when you say you "didn't win the $500"?

Gotta say, I love this little scen.... Looks great. Good luck with the sale :)

Yea I think he is saying he entered this piece into a contest and didn't win so he wants to see the dio to recoup the costs of making the dio.

Looks pretty badass to me !

Back