• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T:HT Saizo body, Ex John Doggett, Custom Punisher, Joker, Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS/T: GI Joe Customs, Arkham Asylum Joker, Clone Helmet, Comedian Body, Mutt Will

fozzie1.jpg

Re: FS/T: GI Joe Customs, Arkham Asylum Joker, Clone Helmet, Comedian Body, Mutt Will

Word. :yess:

what abt, dog tags, boots, helmet , belt and gun+holster for deal... :naughty

Did you sell Mutt BM?

Yeah, he was sold, but the title just never got updated.

Sorry Ski, but I don't think I'd get takers on the rest of him.

But the good news is Duke comes with dog tags so TA should have them when they part him out.

Sorry Ski, but I don't think I'd get takers on the rest of him.

But the good news is Duke comes with dog tags so TA should have them when they part him out.

:yess::yess::yess:

Back