• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T:HT Saizo body, Ex John Doggett, Custom Punisher, Joker, Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS/T: GI Joe Customs, Arkham Asylum Joker, Clone Helmet, Heads

For you Ski, I will sell them for a mere $90. I'll throw in a free figure too! :D

Re: FS/T: GI Joe Customs, Arkham Asylum Joker, Clone Helmet, Heads

Added the Comedian body and Medi Mutt Williams instead of creating a second thread. So if I could get the title updated again, I'd be in your debt :D

Re: FS/T: GI Joe Customs, Arkham Asylum Joker, Clone Helmet, Comedian Body, Mutt Will

Easter Bump! Remember guys, I am open to offers!

Re: FS/T: GI Joe Customs, Arkham Asylum Joker, Clone Helmet, Comedian Body, Mutt Will

Part out Major :lecture

Word....

If there were enough people to take all of his parts I would. But I'm not going to get my money back on dog tags :lol

Final price lowering on Joe Customs.

I hear ya man, but unless I get takers for the rest of him, I can't break him down.

PM sent to you.

Dang on fire.... :banana PM sent on the tags... :rock

Back