• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Signed SS 1:1 Boba Fett bust, HCG Aerial Hunter Killer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracker_Predator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Need to sell a grail to get a grail. This is an oldie from the old Sideshow days. Had it in storage of some time. The only issues are that the box fell apart and the Styrofoam packaging from the outside is a little worn but the actual piece is in perfect condition. Prefer a local pick up but since it has no box it must be shipped thru UPS. They can safely secure it when it goes to you. . Asking $900+shipping....or OBO. I do recommend insurance. UPDATE: LIGHT STILL WORK.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Signed SS 1:1 Boba Fett bust, HCG Arial Hunter Killer

Now added is the Sideshow 1:1 Boba Fett bust. I got this signed a couple of years ago over at The Hollywood Show a couple of years ago. I got this signed by all 3 people that have played Boba Fett. Here are Jason Wingreen, Jeremy Bulloch, and Daniel Longan. Have both the shipper and box. Prefer a local pick up but am willing to ship. Asking $1,300 shipped.. Please add the fees or send as gift. Am willing to ship international but you pay for shipping. PENDING

Last edited:
Re: FS: Signed SS 1:1 Boba Fett bust, HCG Arial Hunter Killer

I'll take em both......Do you take check or payment by cake????? please say cake.....

Back