• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS 501st 1:1 Bust + Kali + MR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComedicHistorian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
= Sideshow 501st Life-Sized Bust: $650 + 1/2 shipping

The bust is in excellent condition and comes with both boxes, also in excellent condition. I'm new to selling on here but I've sold on RebelScum and eBay under the same screen name if you need feedback. I will ship throughout the US, Canada, UK and Ireland. Buyer pays 1/2 of the shipping cost. PayPal only to keep us both safe. I'll need a few extra days handling time on this piece though as I need to get the box out of storage and it's more difficult than I would like it to be lol

= Sideshow Chalice of Kali prop replica: $200 shipped

Great piece in great condition. Not 100% sure if I have the brown shipper for this as it's been quite awhile since I bought it. I'll check when I go to the storage place and update accordingly.

= HCG T-Virus and Anti-Virus Replica: $180 shipped (I'll upload pics asap, don't have them with me at the moment)

Great condition, it's the first edition with the Umbrella Corp. logo base. Color box from HCG included.

= Master Replicas Clone Trooper Helmet: $400 shipped

Great condition, no defects or blemishes that I can see. It was on display for awhile in a pet-free home. It comes with everything that shipped from MR including the brown shipper.

This is just the start.....I think. It's tough letting this stuff go lol.

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).JPG
    photo 1 (1).JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 71
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Chalice of Kali 2.JPG
    Chalice of Kali 2.JPG
    382 KB · Views: 65
  • Chalice of Kali 3.JPG
    Chalice of Kali 3.JPG