• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow AVPR Wolf Predator Bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediFirefly

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have for sale a Sideshow 1:1 Wolf Predator Bio.
I know there have been some recasts of this but I assure you this is an original.
This has the original box and shipping box with it.
The mask is in good shape with working lights, but does have a few minor issues.
The biggest issue is that the left eye lens the gray paint has come off of it. You can notice it somewhat but I had this on display for about a year and it never bothered me. (there are pictures of it below)
Other minor issues: (I am trying to make sure I cover everything because I know some people are very particular.)
The base looks kind of foggy or dusty. I believe this is the way it is suppose to be though. (Mentioning it juts in case.)
One of the padded feet on the bottom is missing about 1/3 of it.
The light switch looks kind of messed up but works fine (pic bellow of it)
And the magnet on the back of the helmet has these plastic pieces glued to it and none of them are really on that well. I have had 1 or 2 come off and glued them back on. I don't even know why they are there as they really serve no purpose.

Now I know this may seem like a lot of problems but the only one you will notice on display is the lens and I don't even think that issue is that big.
I really like the mask a lot and hate to sell it but need some money and no longer have the space to display it.

I am asking $900.00 including shipping. I am open to offers though.
I will ship FedEx Ground.
I may be open to International shipping but I know it will be very expensive and will be at your cost.
I have feedback here under my user name (jedifirefly) and also on eBay under the name skate4music.
I accept PayPal and may be willing to accept a money order.

WolfMask22.jpg

WolfMask21.jpg

WolfMask20.jpg

WolfMask18.jpg

WolfMask4.jpg

WolfMask5.jpg

WolfMask14.jpg

WolfMask16.jpg

WolfMask1.jpg

WolfMask2.jpg

Last edited:
Back