• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Punisher Comiquette EX Lowered $300.00 SHIPPED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey webb, how much extra would it be shipped to the UK?

Can you believe this ??? :cuckoo: I went to the post office and instead to get price for UK I got for CAN and AU...:slap

Sorry I just quit smoking and drinking coffee on the same day.:gah: I forget stuff sometimes...

Oh well to Canada Priority Mail is $42.65 plus insurance,the clerk could not say,but it isn't over $10.00.

To AU is $95.05 Plus insurance,again it isn't more than $10.00.

So I would say to UK would be $60.00

ok thanks man. let me think on it and get back to you.

smoking and coffee in one day is damn impressive - you'd even be forgiven for leaving one of the "boys" out of the "barracks" when you left the house in the morning after that kind of concentration!

ok thanks man. let me think on it and get back to you.

smoking and coffee in one day is damn impressive - you'd even be forgiven for leaving one of the "boys" out of the "barracks" when you left the house in the morning after that kind of concentration!

Not easy,3 days already no coffee & no cigarettes.I just quit the coffee,because if I drink I want to smoke,so...they all have to go.It's like quitting cocaine & heroin on the the same day...:panic::slap:gah::thud:

this statue deserves to be sold! webb is a cool guy, and i'm gutted i can't buy this from him. someone in the US should pick this up though. SUCH a cool comiquette.

this statue deserves to be sold! webb is a cool guy, and i'm gutted i can't buy this from him. someone in the US should pick this up though. SUCH a cool comiquette.

Thank you 8hsamurai hopefully someone gets this soon.:impatient:

This still here? Awesome price and awesome statue.

THis is like my grievous PF, nobody wants it LOL

Back