• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Punisher Comiquette EX Lowered $300.00 SHIPPED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Punisher Comiquette EX Lowered $320.00 SHIPPED

No problem...

Saturday bumps...:)

Happy 4th....:fireworks

Backing up... :)

Hurry up and buy...:pray:

Offers ? :dunno

Lowered to $300.00 shipped,That's it can't go any lower...

Mods: Why can't we edit our own thread tittle ? :dunno

Try going to the advanced option (through edit) in your first post and you should be able to.
I changed it for you tho :duff
x :peace

hey webb, how much extra would it be shipped to the UK?

Don't know,If you want I can take the box to USPS and get the shipping price,so I will charge you exact what they will charge me.

Can't do until Monday.:slap

You will need insurance,priority etc.. ?

Don't know,If you want I can take the box to USPS and get the shipping price,so I will charge you exact what they will charge me.

Can't do until Monday.:slap

You will need insurance,priority etc.. ?

as long it was safe, it wouldn't bother me too much about priority, but insurance might be a good idea. i have a feeling it'll be quite expensive though dude - it's a heavy statue. not to mention the customs charges. if you can weigh the box at home, i could probably calculate the shipping from USPS's website - don't want you to waste your time and energy going all the way there.

as long it was safe, it wouldn't bother me too much about priority, but insurance might be a good idea. i have a feeling it'll be quite expensive though dude - it's a heavy statue. not to mention the customs charges. if you can weigh the box at home, i could probably calculate the shipping from USPS's website - don't want you to waste your time and energy going all the way there.

Don't worry be happy.:peace Let you know on Monday...It's not heavy nor big is quite small,The Punisher Comiquette has the smallest box I received so far from SideShow.

Doesn't matter what country in UK ? Or should I specify for the USPS ? To get the exact price.

Back