• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PRICE DROP! Hot Toys UK Avengers, Spider-man, terminator, Transformers (not HT)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galmando

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All

No trades please;
----------
The Amazing Spider-man 2: Spider-man £210 + shipping
--------------
Please pay paypal fees (unless you want to gift it)

Collections welcome. Shipping is UK ONLY

Latest addition is the WLA 45 Gi Joe Harley modelled here by thelovely Captain (not included but is for sale)

I no longer have the box for this, it is literally just the bike. £60 plus shipping
****SOLD****

Takara MP1 Optimus Prime and Takara MP03 Starscream

Both to a good home for £80 plus £15 p&p (uk) on account of the fact that Optimus has a slightly loose left leg. Starscream is tip top though (I'm also digging around for the tiny little megatron gun that Optimus comes with)

selling my Kitbashed Peter Parker outfit, looking for around £60 and if you would like the body as well (african slim true type, does the job) then that would be an extra £40 or so plus £10 shipping - Offers welcome as it is a bit of an odd sell

20131122_173018.jpg

if you're looking for a Pete and Spidey, job done!

And if you happen to be in the Manchester area and would like to pick it up instead, I'm all for it. Otherwise it's PayPal only guys and gals.

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: Prices Lowered HT Iron Man Mark 1 2.0 - War Machine - Iron Man Mk 6 - U

Tuesday Bump

PM if you have any questions, wanna make any offers etc

I'd rather not go eBay route, ugh!

Back