• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Predator Masks/Bios (Biohunter/Sideshow/etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerfeet

Super Freak
Reaction score
So the time has come to sell these off as my collection is now not only taking up alot of space it is now centered around figures and the grail 1:1's so here is your chance to purchase some Predator Bio's -

The second is also Casey and is referred to as the Boar Bio, as you can tell it is an awesome bio, again no special packaging but will be wrapped up safe - £100 $170

DSC_0159.jpg

The third again is Casey and is his take on the predator 2 bio, fantastic colour in hand -£100 $170

DSC_0161.jpg

Its a shame to see these go but my collection moves on, they have been displayed on a high up shelve and are in perfect condition, smoke free environment also.

Shipping calculated based on destination, also open to realistic offers so try me.....whats the worst that can happen. :naughty

Fell free to email me with any questions you may have.

Free shipping to the UK only.

Last edited:
Back