• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:New TF Masterpiece Optimus, Skywarp, & Thundercracker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loricstone

Super Freak
Reaction score
F0CK the Shuck up if you know not what you speak!!
Hello, I am wanting to sell all three of my brand new never opened MIB 3 Transformer MP (Hasbro version). I would prefer to sell all of these together for a discounted price, but if someone wants them individually, that is fine to.

The prices I am asking for each individually are:

Optimus MP = $130 shipped Traded
Skywarp MP = $80 shipped Traded
Thundercracker = $ 70 shipped Traded

If someone wants all three, I will sell all three together for $250 shipped. The only thing I would ask is that you cover the paypal fees. Shipping has gone up significantly in the past couple weeks USPS, so that I think is a fair price.

I would also be interested in a trade for a few Hot Toys:

Terminator DX T-800 (MISB) + $30 from buyer
MGS3 Naked Snake (MISB) + $50 from buyer
Avengers Hawekeye (MISB or MIB / never displayed) + $40 bucks via paypal or cash (if local) from me.

I am in Rancho Cucamonga, CA so local pickup or equal meeting / driving distance is perfectly fine with me. Cash is best if local pick up is possible.

Anyways, thanks for looking. If there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask me. Thanks.

2a683zs.jpg

2mh6ddh.jpg

30uba7n.jpg

Here are more added pics!!

2quhkeu.jpg

302ovom.jpg

wivy4w.jpg

1t8ruq.jpg

nou1zc.jpg

2wlyp39.jpg

Last edited:
Back