• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: New items Metal Thor Hammer, Head Sculpts, Neca Endo, Dead Subject 1025 & misc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: New items added 1/6 Custom Accessories, Head Sculpts, Parts. Prices lowered.

It has been indeed! Yeah I moved over the bridge into Welshy land around a year ago. Everything went to hell with my last relationship, then my business partner screwed me so thought sod it, start anew! I'm doing ok now, thank you and you? =)

Sold updates, come on people all this stuff needs to go go go!

Yeah I'm cool thanks Rach.....

Hope the new start brings good things, glad you're still collecting :1-1:

Re: FS: New items added 1/6 Custom Accessories, Head Sculpts, Parts. Prices lowered.

Thank you :)

Yeah, once your in the collecting game it's hard to leave! Currently being tempted by the Lady Death PF :/

If you land a Predator exclusive LSB at some point give me a shout!

Thank you :)

Yeah, once your in the collecting game it's hard to leave! Currently being tempted by the Lady Death PF :/

If you land a Predator exclusive LSB at some point give me a shout!

Sure thing, I was only allocated 2 and they went the day I received them.... I'll ask about for ya :wave

Bumperooooooooo open to offers!

Sent mine across. :wave

Sold items removed and items that I somehow deleted by accident re-added! Also most prices have been reduced, this stuff needs to go!

Re: FS: Prices lowered again! 1/6 Accessories, Head Sculpts, HT bodies, hands etc.

Bump for the evening crowd, make some offers as I need spending money! :p

Re: FS: Prices lowered again! 1/6 Accessories, Head Sculpts, Neca Endo, Dead Subject

Bumperoo for whats left :) Interested in trades, let me know what you have!

Re: FS: Prices lowered again! 1/6 Accessories, Head Sculpts, Neca Endo, Dead Subject

Bumperoo for needed funding of the Avengers Cap pre-order lol

Bump for updated trade list and a few prices reduced :D

Re: FS: New items Metal Thor Hammer, Head Sculpts, Neca Endo, Dead Subject 1025 & mis

Bump for new items added :)

Re: FS: New items Metal Thor Hammer, Head Sculpts, Neca Endo, Dead Subject 1025 & mis

Cos for twenty-four years
I've been living next door to Alice....... Alice?......

:lol If I sell some more stuff that ____ing Alice is mine! :D

Bumperoooooooooooooooony rooooooooo!

Bump for my Hun xxxxx :1-1:

Price reductions and bumperooni!

Back