• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS MISB Abomination Detroit area VERY CHEAP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

b24karrot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay here is the deal my mom is having very serious and intense surgery coming up and I am selling all my new stuff to have a hoard of cash on had while she is off work..........it is just easier for me to make a minimum payment on a credit card and deal with the credit cards later.

So this is my FINAL offer on the Abomb:

I will ship it anywhere in the US for $300 total plus $14 bucks for fees or send it as personal...........which ever you want.

So he is still in his box and he is cheap cheap cheap Exclusive version

If he needs to be shipped $200 plus shipping

If he is a local pick up $300

Look me up.

Last edited:
damn....cant believe any of you guys wont jump on this...

AMERICANS = FAIL.

I understand your frustration at not being able to unload him, even at these super cheap prices. I wonder if you could interest a local comic shop in picking him up for those prices...

Oh and please don't ask me to under insure. Recently got nailed by a fellow freak whom I did that for then when his package was lost he filed a full paypal claim against me. Paypal proved the item was shipped and found in my favor but the whole thing was a pain

B24, good luck with this sale. I'm AMAZED that this hasn't sold. I would buy it myself, but I have a "no villains" policy in my collection.

This should go quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back