• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Master Replicas Clone Commander Gree 1:1 Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD

$550 shipped in the US.

I am the original owner. Gree was displayed in a clean, smoke/pet-free, climate controlled room behind glass for about 1.5+ years then put back into its box all the way up to now. It is #43 of 500. Comes in its original art box, styrofoam, etc. but the brown shipper was tossed. It will ship it in a large UPS store box packed with peanuts, so don't worry about it. It is complete with stand, plaque and COA. Apart from the intended weathering, this baby is mint. I think the price is fair considering it goes for the $600s on ebay, and it seldom comes up.

I'm selling because I've lost interest in clones, and there's a lot of stuff that I want coming up. It's a great, solid helmet, and should look even better with the eventual 1/6 or 1/4 Gree.

I can post pictures, but I want to gauge for any serious interest here before I put it on ebay.

Last edited:
Bump for you, dude. This helmet kicks all kind of ass and I can never see myself getting rid of mine. sad to see somebody selling theirs:monkey2

Back