• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Kotobukiya Hulk (Signed by Eric Sosa) and Rulk, WTT HT War Machine for SS Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickNack

Super Freak
Reaction score
Rulk is SOLD...

I am wanting to sell my Koto Hulks. I really like these statues, but I just received the Sideshow Hulk Comiquette so i am selling these to help cover the charge on that big boy.
I am also looking to possibly trade one Hulk for a Sideshow 1/6 Darth Vader.

Both are in like-new condition and were only displayed briefly. No flaws. Green Hulk's box is signed by the sculptor Erick Sosa and he drew a sketch of Hulk. Also I had asked Jorge Martinez to sign the box as well, as he is Erick's caster. The boxes are also in excellent condition.

Again, the only reason i am selling these is to help cover the cost of the comiquette, i really enjoyed these Koto Hulks.

Asking $130 plus shipping for each. Shipping is via UPS ground to US 48 states only.

Paypal only- Mark as gift or add whatever fee to price if you don't want to add as gift.

I have had 3 successful transactions on here with members, Fenix, Darth_Pain, and Balsquat.

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and Amazon.com- seller id is NickNacks317
dscn5955n.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

dscn5957l.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
WTT Hoy Toys War Machine for Sideshow 1/6 Darth Vader

War Machine was removed and displayed for 1 week, comes with original box and shipper. Want to trade for Sideshow 1/6 Darth Vader.

Also selling War Machine for reduced price $150 plus shipping.

I have 3 successful transactions here with members Darth_Pain, Fenix, and Balsquat. Have 100% positive feedback on both eBay and Amazon.com with ID NickNacks317.

Nick

Last edited:
Re: WTT Hoy Toys War Machine for Sideshow 1/6 Darth Vader

Sure you want to do this? ..we "might" be getting a hot toys Vader.

Re: FS Kotobukiya Fall of the Hulks- Hulk (Signed by Eric Sosa) and Rulk

Are you interested in friday the 13th stuff? I got a mint sideshow jason part 3 12'' i would trade + money for your green one.

Damn, Darth Vader is going for that much?!? I had no idea. Good luck man! Glad I have two.

Sorry duder, I have War Machine. Still though that's a great offer on your part. I didn't know Vader raised in value. Good luck, I am sure you'll get a bite. Also from one Nick to another Fizgig is awesome.

Sorry duder, I have War Machine. Still though that's a great offer on your part. I didn't know Vader raised in value. Good luck, I am sure you'll get a bite. Also from one Nick to another Fizgig is awesome.

Thanks, Fizgig does rock! I thought its a pretty good trade, however I might be having a change of heart. I am starting to like War Machine even more and with the news about Hot toys possibly doing Star Wars, im just not sure. Plus the Mark VI will look so badass with WM.

Back