• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Hot toys / sideshow / batmobiles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnh810

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Please read the descriptions below carefully. All figures are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. The ones that are not in a brown shipper box have been displayed by an adult collector in a smoke free home. I do not have any history selling here but I have sold many items on ebay, all with positive feedback. (ebay username: pnh810 - 100% feedback)

Must use paypal and add 4% paypal fee plus shipping.

I live in Los Angeles so a meet up can be arranged to avoid the extra fees and shipping.
I will not be accepting any Returns or making any refunds. Ask any questions necessary and I am open to all best offers.

HT GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY: Rocket and Groot Sideshow Exclusive - $400 (Comes in shipper box, opened to inspect but never displayed or taken out of the box)

HT AVATAR Jake Sully - $180 (Complete with everything) Does not come in the box, Loose figure.

HT The Crow Eric Draven Exclusive Ver - $200 (complete in box, briefly displayed)

HT Robocop 2006 MMS10 (The first original release) - $150 (Loose figure no box included, comes with Figure, pistol, and stand)

HT BATMAN 1989 BATMOBILE CLASSIC 39" - $900 (Briefly displayed under the protecting shield which still has the plastic wrap on it. No missing pieces and no scratches. Excellent condition. Comes in original box which is also in great shape) Due to the size and weight I prefer to ship only to the US but Ideally a local pick up would be best.

Enterbay Agent J Men In Black - $250 (complete in box, enterbay body replaced with hot toys true type body, enterbay body came broken at the shoulder when purchased)

SIDESHOW STAR WARS DARTH VADER 1/6 EXCLUSIVE DELUXE FIGURE - $250 (Perfect complete like new condition, Briefly displayed)

SIDESHOW Snake Plissken - $180 (complete in box, small paint chip on the hair, came like that from sideshow)
SIDESHOW Uncharted 3 Drake $180 (briefly displayed, complete in box)
SIDESHOW Snake Eyes Commando Exclusive with timberwolf (2 heads) - $230 (complete in box)

If you have any questions please ask, also im open to all reasonable realistic offers and if you are in Los Angeles I am open to meeting up.
Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Do you still have the Hot Toys Jake Sully? If so Have any pics? I am in the market for one, and don't need the box. lol.

I still have the 89 batmobile available. And Jake Sully is also available. s-l1600.jpgs-l1600-2.jpg

Back