• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS Pred Weapons, Bios, Dead Space

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComedicHistorian

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I hate to do this but it's time to sell a few of my babies. They've all been kept in a smoke-free, pet-free environment and all come with both boxes unless otherwise noted. Shipping is included but only to the lower 48 states. I will ship other places but we will have to work something out. PayPal only please and no gifting. Add in 2% and I'll cover the other half :)

Timson Tools Plasma Cutter by Epic Weapons - $280 shipped (great condition, still comes in its metal case with charger)

Sideshow Predator Pistol - $480 shipped

Predator Shuriken - $540 shipped (brown shipper has seen better days, it will be shipped in another box for safety)

Battle Damaged Bio - $200 shipped

Celtic Bio - $280 shipped

Falconer Bio - $260

That's it for now but I will be adding more soon along with pictures!

Last edited:
Watch out for this guy. He has attempted to scam many people on rebelscum and the rpf. Be very cautious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dvader harasses people and is more than a little unhinged. I didn't want to have to put this kind of information out there but I really don't have another choice. I have horrific anxiety, anxiety that can cause me to close off from the world. It has affected business dealings in the past but I have always made sure that funds are NOT gifted and that PayPal fees are taken care of so that if things go south for me people ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS get 100% of their money back from PayPal. I've made strides with the anxiety and have most of it under wraps now, hence me finally being able to talk about it on here. I get Dvader trying to make sure people don't get scammed but I've never stolen a dime from anyone and I have successfully sold more than $10,000 worth of stuff, dozens of transactions with happy customers. I have a LOT more stuff I would like to move and my prices are very fair so I would like to find a way to move past this. If need be I will send the item first and payment can be made upon delivery but I'm only going to do that with a trusted Freak and I'll only do it once because if I don't get payment I don't have recourse to get my item back, it's gone. I hope this explained things somewhat.

Dvader harasses people and is more than a little unhinged. I didn't want to have to put this kind of information out there but I really don't have another choice. I have horrific anxiety, anxiety that can cause me to close off from the world. It has affected business dealings in the past but I have always made sure that funds are NOT gifted and that PayPal fees are taken care of so that if things go south for me people ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS get 100% of their money back from PayPal. I've made strides with the anxiety and have most of it under wraps now, hence me finally being able to talk about it on here. I get Dvader trying to make sure people don't get scammed but I've never stolen a dime from anyone and I have successfully sold more than $10,000 worth of stuff, dozens of transactions with happy customers. I have a LOT more stuff I would like to move and my prices are very fair so I would like to find a way to move past this. If need be I will send the item first and payment can be made upon delivery but I'm only going to do that with a trusted Freak and I'll only do it once because if I don't get payment I don't have recourse to get my item back, it's gone. I hope this explained things somewhat.

Very typical of you to make another excuse as to why you attempted to screw many people. The ones you tried to screw know the truth and others need to be warned. Calling me unhinged is pretty petty considering all the garbage you caused me and others. Call it harassment if you want but it's just warning people to stay away from you. Everyone can do what they want but this community is about communication.

I'm not going to respond to the first part of your last post because again, no one ever actually got scammed. Sending the item before payment and posting the tracking number and pictures on here will speak for itself. Now I know you must get the last word every time, you can't help yourself but why don't try and prove me wrong like I'm trying to do with you?

As for the rest of the community: Is anyone going to take me up on my offer? I just need you to be a member in good standing with positive feedback and a desire to buy one of these items and I'll send it your way. Anybody?

*** Edit ***

Just now noticed this: Up at 3 AM to respond to posts on a collectibles forum? Unhinged sounds about right.

I'm not going to respond to the first part of your last post because again, no one ever actually got scammed. Sending the item before payment and posting the tracking number and pictures on here will speak for itself. Now I know you must get the last word every time, you can't help yourself but why don't try and prove me wrong like I'm trying to do with you?

As for the rest of the community: Is anyone going to take me up on my offer? I just need you to be a member in good standing with positive feedback and a desire to buy one of these items and I'll send it your way. Anybody?

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. The INTENT to scam was there. Why sell an item to one person and then list the same item on another forum and sell it there too? You did that multiple times. You will get what incoming to you so I hope someone takes you up on your offer and you get a taste of your own medicine. Every dog has their day but I am sure when you INTEND to scam someone again, you will have another garbage excuse. Just don't try to use that your were in the hospital or that you were too busy. Even better don't try to supposedly get your sister to try to sale for you too. Once you got the money, you stopped responding to all messages so everyone had to filed claims to get their cash back. Like I said everyone can do what they want but do so at your own risk because you have been warned. Look at all the threads on rebelscum and the rpf on just how supposedly great this guy it. He is so great that he has been permanently banned from both forum sites. Enter at your own risk. You have been warned!!!

Edit:
Unhinged is a guy that makes up excuses for his failures and doesn't take ownership.... or that's right, you have anxiety.

I am absolutely taking ownership. I didn't deny what happened I just denied what YOU claim was the reason behind it. I kept the same name on here knowing there are people that frequent all three sites. There was NEVER an intent to scam. If there was an intent to scam I wouldn't be REQUIRING PayPal fees to be paid. I don't get why that alone doesn't shut you up. I'm permanently banned because I wasn't physically able to respond to moderators. NOT their problem at all, I understand why they did it and I would have too. Once I found out my sister had guessed my password (I never gave it to her) and was wasting her time arguing with people on these forums I told her to let it go. If this isn't harassment and it's just you warning people well then your job is done and they have been warned. It will all sit here on this thread, I'm not going to start a new thread or a new account. Unlike last time however, I will stick up for myself and I will keep responding to you. Don't say you're not going to sit here and argue with me if that exactly what you're going to do. Nice job copying the format from my previous post. Unhinged is a perfect word to describe you and you know it, or it wouldn't have gotten under your skin the way it did. More than 10% of all your posts on here are attacking me. That should say something right there folks.

Offer will stand. I'll send first and you pay upon delivery and confirmation of item.

Last edited:
I'd like to receive the plasma pistol first and pay second after confirmation.

Alright, you can PM me and we can talk privately but I just want to make sure you're okay with me posting the tracking number and occasional updates on here (along with your confirmation that you've received the item) to help with my seller reputation?

Oh and for other potential buyers, I forgot to mention that if you happen to live in the San Francisco Bay Area or Sacramento area I would be happy to hand deliver your item to you at no charge. I know there are a lot of fellow nerds around here so I thought I'd throw that out there.

Back