• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hulk PF, A-bom PF, Thing PF and Wolverine Comiquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shai and BTC

could you 2 please spread the word of my sale....

If it comes from either of you....the ???? will sell

For example, maybe one of Shai's classic:

"Buy his stuff or you FAIL you silly retard, don't ever talk to me again until you have his A-bom on your damn desk!"

And one of Cursed famous:

":lol at you < IF you don't buy his stuff"

Thank you

Last edited:
100% agree with BTC

Newb Maneuver 101, i'm on page 1.....look it up :lol

Some may think of it that way. However, I like to think that you are such a keen collector that you knew a Wolverine PF was on the horizon, so here's what you did....

You "deep-sixed" the box and any other misc. pieces (ie. change-o-head) to minimize space in anticipation for the PF. Along the way, you realized, "Hey, why do I even need the comiquette???" But before you threw the comiquette away, you thought, "Wait a minute. Why toss this piece of polystone away when I can sell it and put the money towards a home theater system or an Iron Child???"

And here we are now. :lecture

*And scene* :clap:clap:clap

Some may think of it that way. However, I like to think that you are such a keen collector that you knew a Wolverine PF was on the horizon, so here's what you did....

You "deep-sixed" the box and any other misc. pieces (ie. change-o-head) to minimize space in anticipation for the PF. Along the way, you realized, "Hey, what do I even need the comiquette???" But before you threw the comiquette away, you thought, "Wait a minute. Why toss this piece of polystone away when I can sell it and put the money towards a home theater system or an Iron Child???"

That truly and clearly is exactly what happened, my ninja premonition skills allowed me to subconsciously peer deep into the void which eventually led me straight into the supple bussoms of the Sideshow Freaks Forum where my stealth of a soul could continue forward towards its path of Home Theater, Iron Child and Buffy enlightment :rock

Just call me Alpha Omega Newb

You "deep-sixed" the box and any other misc. pieces (ie. change-o-head) to minimize space in anticipation for the PF. Along the way, you realized, "Hey, why do I even need the comiquette???" But before you threw the comiquette away, you thought, "Wait a minute. Why toss this piece of polystone away when I can sell it and put the money towards a home theater system or an Iron Child???"

Although he knew a Wolverine PF was on the way, he is canceling the WL order even though getting rid of the com, throwing the box away and throwing the head away.... I CALL ULTIMATE FAIL, HE LOSES!!!!

U LOSE!!!! *patented by Skiman*

Although he knew a Wolverine PF was on the way, he is canceling the WL order even though getting rid of the com, throwing the box away and throwing the head away.... I CALL ULTIMATE FAIL, HE LOSES!!!!

U LOSE!!!! *patented by Skiman*

Only because my God Like Gaze can forsee a 1:2 Wolverine in the near century.......:bow

Please buy

My Grandfather is sick and desperately needs medicine...
:monkey2

I think this is the second time you've pulled the "grandfather" card and EVERY time I read it, I laugh my butt off. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What would be even better is if you're post count was two. :rotfl

I think this is the second time you've pulled the "grandfather" card and EVERY time I read it, I laugh my butt off. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What would be even better is if you're post count was two. :rotfl

Skiman is addicted to increasing his pc......I just wish I could damn shrink it down to 2 right about now!!!! :lol :rotfl :lol

Admin.....Admin.....Admin!!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

You :rock Sir Chap

Oh, and you should maybe read this one:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67884&page=2

HULK PF, THING PF, CAP PF, SPIDERMAN PF, PUNISHER PF, WOLVERINE Comi and Custom HULK HAVE ALL BEEN SOLD!

THOR AND A-BOM ARE THE LAST 2 REMAINING!

BUY AND BE HAPPIER IN YOUR MARRIAGE!!!

psp_simpsons010.jpg

Everyone...

Bodie wants me the ???? out of dodge ASAP!

Therefore....I will now begin the:

"Bodie the Cursed Wants Me The ???? Out Of Dodge Sale Event!"

A-bom PF NOW $250 plus Shipping and PP fees.

But i'm not leaving w/o that Golden Shower Bodie!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back