• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hulk PF, A-bom PF, Thing PF and Wolverine Comiquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THOR Reg, all original boxes included.

$350 plus Shipping and Paypal fees.

C'mon folks, it's the GOD of Thunder!!!

This price will remain firm.

Avengers_Assemble_5c.JPG

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror LOWER than CIM :horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

And my last PF....my last SS Marvel piece.

It happened Ski......it truly happened.

My Home Theater project came and conquered.

This might be my last remaining piece...but I will always have friends I met here over a year ago and hopefully that remains.

I will always have my pictures of my son posed with them.

I will always have my videos of them and the shout outs to the one called Skiman and Chapter2099

One thing I learned in this forum, Statues indeed come and go but the relationships remain.

I will truly miss them.

But my Home Theater has turned into a big project and simply put, sacrifices....big sacrifices.....had to be made, especially with my wife not working and me carrying the load.

Eventually one hobby needed to win out over the other and I let them battle it out in my heart and soul and at the end of the day, sitting and interacting with my family and close friends in my theater won out.

I hope everyone can understand because I have nothing but the upmost admiration for you, Chap, Shai, Quad, Squider, Jinxx, Darth Snoopy, Something Sexy, Pitu, Creature4000, Greatwall and the list indeed goes on and on.......Oh...I forgot.....ecekat.

I have learned so much from all of you but more importantly, laughed my ass off while gaining knowledge.

It was a Win Win for me

NOW, someone please buy my Hulk, Thing, A-bom and Thor!!!!

Last edited:
And my last PF....my last SS Marvel piece.

It happened Ski......it truly happened.

My Home Theater project came and conquered.

This might be my last remaining piece...but I will always have friends I met here over a year ago and hopefully that remains.

I will always have my pictures of my son posed with them.

I will always have my videos of them and the shout outs to the one called Skiman and Chapter2099

One thing I learned in this forum, Statues indeed come and go but the relationships remain.

I will truly miss them.

But my Home Theater has turned into a big project and simply put, sacrifices....big sacrifices.....had to be made, especially with my wife not working and me carrying the load.

Eventually one hobby needed to win out over the other and I let them battle it out in my heart and soul and at the end of the day, sitting and interacting with my family and close friends in my theater won out.

I hope everyone can understand because I have nothing but the upmost admiration for you, Chap, Shai, Quad, Squider, Jinxx, Darth Snoopy, Something Sexy, Pitu, Creature4000, Greatwall and the list indeed goes on and on.......Oh...I forgot.....ecekat.

I have learned so much from all of you but more importantly, laughed my ass off while gaining knowledge.

It was a Win Win for me

WELL that's awesome, I'm glad that others and I could make you feel welcome even though we will continue to give you a hard time :lol

So do we expect a BIG debut come back with Iron Child? :tap

WELL that's awesome, I'm glad that others and I could make you feel welcome even though we will continue to give you a hard time :lol

So do we expect a BIG debut come back with Iron Child? :tap

IC was the only Marvel piece which will NOT be sacrificed because he was essentially factured into the Home Theater budget, especially since he will be displayed in that room.

I had to have at least one Marvel statue so I chose the 1:2 Scale to represent :rock

I think of anyone here, you were the only one who saw this coming awhile back actually.....:lol

U are da man son! I said Da man!!

Now I just need my 1:2 Scale Cap :lol...I would sit little Wolvie inside the shield and push him down the snow hill outside and occasionally serve salad with it :horror

Regarding Wolverine PF, more than likely my WL will be cancelled as well.

Stupid Home Theater.....:lol

Man, I can't wait to watch Iron Man in that room and then the Iron Man 2 bootleg...:lol

My 2nd 2,400watt Sub arrives this Friday :naughty

Or is it my 3rd...I forgot....:lol

Last edited:
IC was the only Marvel piece which will NOT be sacrificed because he was essentially factured into the Home Theater budget, especially since he will be displayed in that room.

I had to have at least one Marvel statue so I chose the 1:2 Scale to represent :rock

I think of anyone here, you were the only one who saw this coming awhile back actually.....

Now I just need my 1:2 Scale Cap :lol...I would sit little Wolvie inside the shield and push him down the snow hill outside and occasionally serve salad with it :horror

Stupid Home Theater.....:lol

Man, I can't wait to watch Iron Man in that room and then the Iron Man 2 bootleg...:lol

Or is it my 3rd...I forgot....:lol

Congrats on all of the sales, jye. Please take pics of the new setup. It sounds amazing (and I know NOTHING about home theaters.) :lol I can't wait to see pics when the 1:2 Iron Man arrives! :horror

Again, congrats. :rock

I had to have at least one Marvel statue so I chose the 1:2 Scale to represent

I think of anyone here, you were the only one who saw this coming awhile back actually.....:lol

Now I just need my 1:2 Scale Cap :lol...I would sit little Wolvie inside the shield and push him down the snow hill outside and occasionally serve salad with it

Stupid Home Theater.....

Or is it my 3rd...I forgot....

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

I knew it from the get go, 1/4 PF's flying here and there as if I was in a homerun derby!!!! :angelsmil

Congrats on all of the sales, jye. Please take pics of the new setup. It sounds amazing (and I know NOTHING about home theaters.) :lol I can't wait to see pics when the 1:2 Iron Man arrives! :horror

Again, congrats. :rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Now I just need Shai to come on here and say:

Congrats.....FOOL!!

:lol

Well,

I'm not done selling..

I have Hulk and Thing psuedo pending :tap

Punisher being payed a dollar a week :lol (j/k, he's a cool dude)

A-bom being sniffed by someone :D

and finally, Thor just went up

Weeeee.....

It was a Win Win for me

NOW, someone please buy my Hulk, Thing, A-bom and Thor!!!!

GREAT AND TOUCHING POST UNTIL YOU PUT ECEKAT NAMES IN THERE..IT NEGATES EVERYTHING YOU SAID !!!!! MAJOR POST FAIL.:monkey4

Pricing Reminders:

Hulk PF Green, all original boxes, $1,050 plus shipping and paypal fees

A-bom Reg, all original boxes, $275 plus shipping and paypal fees

Thing PF Ex, all original boxes, $160 plus shipping and paypal fees

Thor PF Reg, all original boxes, $350 plus shipping and paypal fees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back