• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT, SS & 3A figs.(Prices Reduced), Custom "Blondie" Poncho/Vest Sets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bernard2002

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: HT, SS & 3A figs.(Prices Reduced), Custom "Blondie" Poncho/Vest Sets

Hello Friends,

I'm thinning out the collection some! Moving and need some more room.
All figures, unless noted are MIB and only displayed for a very short time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Paypal and MO are accepted.

Thanks for looking!

Sideshow Exclusive Edition Indiana Jones TOHT with Ark - $180 SOLD

Sideshow Exclusive Edition Dr. Rene Belloq with Idol Chamber Enviroment - was $150 now $135

Sideshow Exclusive Indiana Jones with Exclusive Torch and Dart - was $100 now $85
NRFB

Hottoys Hellboy 2 - SOLD

Hottoys Abe Sapien - was $250 now $210

Hottoys Private Billy Sole with Screen Accurate Painted Face by Silentsurfer - SOLD
Includes Desert Eagle for more screen accuracy.

Hottoys Major Alan “Dutch” Schaefer - SOLD
Includes Desert Eagle for more screen accuracy.

Hottoys T-1000 Sarah Conner Disguise Loose - $100
Includes everything except the Nude Figure.

3A WWrp Dirty Deed Set SOLD
All 12 members of the Dirty Deeds Platoon and 2 Dirty Deeds WWrp Squares. Signed by Ashley Wood and Threezero
NRFB

Last edited:
FS: Custom Clint Eastwood "Blondie" Poncho & Vest Sets

Here's a shot of the finished product. The vest is made of sheepskin hide and the poncho is made from a fantastic microsuede fabric. I think they turned out pretty good.

Cost is $90 per set. This is a very limited set so, if your interested, just pm me.

Thanks,

David

Re: FS: Hottoys, Sideshow & 3A figs. (10% OFF - 4th of July Sale)

Updated figures/prices, and a little philosophy. :yess:

“We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”

- George Bernard Shaw

Re: FS: Custom Clint Eastwood "Blondie" Poncho & Vest Sets

PM's replied... Small Bump...

"I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it". :gah:

Re: FS: Hottoys, Sideshow & 3A figs. (10% OFF - 4th of July Sale)

Bump for the Holiday.... :clap

“Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.”

John F. Kennedy

Re: FS: HT, SS & 3A figs.(10% OFF - 4th of July Sale), Custom Clint Eastwood "Blondie

Threads merged as per commerce rules. I added as much to the title as would fit but you may want to change it to something else if you prefer.
x :peace

Re: FS: HT, SS & 3A figs.(10% OFF on marked items), Custom "Blondie" Poncho/Vest Sets

Mooove this up!

manwithnoname.jpg

By bernarddesign at 2010-04-08

Re: FS: HT, SS & 3A figs.(10% OFF on marked items), Custom "Blondie" Poncho/Vest Sets

Small Update...

Update on figures!

Re: FS: HT, SS & 3A figs.(Prices Reduced), Custom "Blondie" Poncho/Vest Sets

Some price changes...

Re: FS: HT, SS & 3A figs.(Prices Reduced), Custom "Blondie" Poncho/Vest Sets

Items updated..

Back