• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT IM2 Mark VI, MMS67 OC Batman + bonus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cr0w

Super Freak
Reaction score
Iron Man is sold pending funds.

Next is the MMS67 TDK OC Batman. The triangles attaching his cape have been glued to his cowl to be movie-accurate, and his cape is completely custom made from a light velvet material, cut by myself. The cut of the cape is not movie-accurate, as it was designed to drape. He doesn't include the Bruce Wayne head, as it's long since gone, but I will include the Toy Fair Bruce/Batman First Night Out harness and mask to make up for it.

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

Asking $300 + shipping to the lower 48 via PayPal.

NOW. If you want both, I'm offering 'em bundled for $500 + shipping to the lower 48. Please PM me if you're interested. I have previously put the Mark VI up for sale, but personal issues came up and I wasn't able to continue with listing and selling it so if you had previously inquired about it and I didn't get back to you, I apologize for that. Life has a way of happening when you least expect it to.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. this will never happen, but I would trade both for an Enterbay 1/4 Batman. :lol

Last edited:
Back