• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Barney Ross, Merle, FurYu, and Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: HT Barney Ross, Sideshow Plo Koon, & NECA Predator Blowout sale $10 each!

All series 1 & 2 classics are gone, so are the series 1 berserkers.

Re: FS: HT Barney Ross $250, Sideshow Plo Koon $45, TTM19, & various HT TT Heads

HT parts added. Will also start putting things on the 'Bay

Transformers: DotM Hasbro Figures
Leader:
Sentinel Prime $40
Bumblebee $40

Voyager:
Optimus Prime $20
Ironhide $20
Megatron $20
Shockwave $20

Deluxe:
Crankcase $20 (Middle Finger version)
Sideswipe $15
Roadbuster $15
Topspin $15

I am here today to try and sell all of my ROTF Transformers. I do not have any photos now because I just got a new computer last night and have yet to reupload every photo from my older computer to this one. The prices do not include shipping, but shipping shouldn't be much more than $10 anywhere. Once you tell me which one you want I'll calculate the final shipping costs. The prices are negotiable, I know they are high for some markets, but I was taught that you always list something for more than you want because you can always go lower, but never higher.

What's for sale is:

Leader Class
-Starscream(HFTD) $45

Voyager
-The Fallen $20
-Mixmaster $20
-Longhaul $20

Deluxe
I have almost every single one from the first couple of waves, if you have one you are looking for please contact me. It would be easier for us both instead of me listing every one out and you having to read through a comprehensive list.

Re: FS: HT Barney Ross $250, Painted WGP Daryl Dixon, TTM19, & various HT TT Heads

Who wants this Walking Dead Daryl? Only slightly more than retail.

Back