• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Barney Ross, Merle, FurYu, and Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elder_Predator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, for everything as long as YOU are willing to pay shipping from Ohio to wherever in the world.

Miscellaneous Parts

HT smiling Bruce Lee HS $12 plus shipping

Hot Toys Cleaner Kit Wolf Predator Rolled-Up Whip $15 Shipped

Hot Toys Cleaner Kit Wolf Predator loin cloth, missing elastic to hold whip and one shuriken $15 Shipped*

Hot Toys and Sideshow Figures

Hot Toys Barney Ross $220
in the USA plus shipping
He is opened. The only flaws he has is that the sheath on the back of his vest came unglued, which I have since re-glued, and that the finger grip on the revolver is cracked, but barely noticeable. The figure is missing sunglasses, and necklaces. This is a video I made.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3FHGKY31Hc[/ame]

Plo Koon $45
plus shipping
This is the exclusive. The brown robe is fraying at the sleeve, but everything else is fantastic. Complete.

NECA toys
The items for sale:
Series 1 $10 Each plus shipping
Falconer Predator x2

Series 2 $10 Each plus shipping
Tracker Predator x1 (Tusks are damaged, easy and unnoticeable fix with some glue)
Unmasked Berserker x1

Series 3 $10 Each plus shipping
Predator Hound x1

SDCC Exclusive $10 Each plus shipping
2010 Stealth Berserker x1

Aliens $10 Each plus shipping
Alien x1 (has a broken leg)

vpybrb.jpg

Hasbro Transformers: RoTF and DoTM

RoTF Lot for $150 plus shipping
Should have all of the instructions and accessories
Leader Class
-Starscream(HFTD)
-Megatron(Original ROTF one)

Human Alliance
-Bumblebee
-Sideswipe
-Skids

Voyager
-The Fallen
-Mixmaster
-Longhaul

Deluxe
I have almost every single one from the first couple of waves, if you have one you are looking for please contact me. It would be easier for us both instead of me listing every one out and you having to read through a comprehensive list.​

DoTM Lot for $120 plus shipping
Should have all of the accessories and instructions.
Leader
-Bumblebee
-Sentinel Prime

Voyager
-Optimus Prime
-Ironhide
-Megatron
-Shockwave

Deluxe
-Crankcase with middle finger
-Starscream
-Ratchet
-Sideswipe
-Roadbuster
-Topspin​

FurYu AVP and AVP-R
ALL LOOSE

Scar Predator COLOR version in good condition $35 plus shipping

Scar Predator BLACK version with reglued cannon and spear tip $20 plus shipping

AVP Warrior Alien BLACK version in good condition $30 plus shipping

Predalien COLOR version in good condition $35 plus shipping

Last edited:
Re: FS: NECA Predators Series 1-3 and Exclusives

Hey, you can sell the whole LOT to BBTS, they are really selling of the Predators and are buying too from collectors. Even ones with some broken parts.

Also Im really looking to get the 3 Lost Predators from Series 4 and the Masked Hunter from the new upcoming TRU Exclusive 2 pack... will you be able to arrange for them? Thanks! :)

Pm sent on alien/predator 2 pack.

do u still have an elder?

I am here today to try and sell all of my ROTF Transformers. I do not have any photos now because I just got a new computer last night and have yet to reupload every photo from my older computer to this one. The prices do not include shipping, but shipping shouldn't be much more than $10 anywhere. Once you tell me which one you want I'll calculate the final shipping costs. The prices are negotiable, I know they are high for some markets, but I was taught that you always list something for more than you want because you can always go lower, but never higher.

What's for sale is:

Leader Class
-Jetfire $80
-Optimus Prime(Original ROTF one) $65
-Starscream(HFTD) $45
-Megatron(Original ROTF one) $80

Human Alliance
-Bumblebee $20
-Sideswipe $20
-Skids $20

Voyager
-The Fallen $20
-Mixmaster $20
-Longhaul $20

Deluxe
I have almost every single one from the first couple of waves, if you have one you are looking for please contact me. It would be easier for us both instead of me listing every one out and you having to read through a comprehensive list.

Re: FS: NECA Predators and ROTF Transformers

Thanks for the advise, I'm hoping to get more than BBTS will give. And no problem, whenever you need something just holler.

Back