• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys MMS 71 Dark Knight, Two-Face: L.A. Area Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bat1975

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For sale are Hot Toys MMS 71 (Dark Knight costume) brand new in box, never displayed, never taken out, etc. Also for sale is Hot Toys Two-Face, complete with box and all accessories, transferred to another true-type body.

I'm asking $200 OBO for the Batman, and $150 for Two-Face, which I believe to be pretty good prices. I'll also do $325 for both.

Here's the catch: I don't like dealing with shipping/paypal, etc, so I'm looking to do a local sale, cash only in the LA/San Fernando Valley area. We would meet, and of course you would have the opportunity to inspect the toys before we finished the transaction.

I've done this kind of transaction on this board before, without any problems. Check out my feedback here or on ebay (bigchile1). Email with questions or for pics.

Thanks!

late afternoon bump. LA-based freaks, make me an offer for both

If you change your mind about selling Them not to a local person I
I'm interested in two face I'm on the east coast.

Back