• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys DX02 Batman (MODIFIED- MEDIX STYLE)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpha826

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright, I'm selling my DC Direct HT DX Batman, so the abs are OIL FREE! The thing is I modded the hell out of it- I modded it to combine the best parts of the DX and Medicom TDK Batmen. Parts breakdown goes like this:

- DX parts- truetype body, PERS head, entire chest area, forearms gauntlets, hands, boots, belt
- Medicom parts- neck, shoulder pads and arms, legs
- cape is a lforgino TDK short velvet cape

You'll be getting everything that originally came with the DX as well (box, instructions, all the rest of the accessories as well.

I'm looking to get $700 for this, but I'm open to offers as well as partially trades. Trade-wise I'm looking to get a HT Scarecrow, but really hit me with your best shot. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE PRICE, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE I'D HAVE TO SHIP IT TO!

I'll be putting pictures up when tomorrow where I can take some decent shots in the daylight. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking!

Back