• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Classic Predator 1 for sale with custom Bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tewhitte

Super Freak
Reaction score
Paypal gift only.
My ebay name is Member whitetiger1988rebels in case you want to check on my feedback, i have some feedback on this site as well.
All figures were kept under protective cases
(Rescue Team has been sold)
Predator complete with Custom TYLERDURDEM last issue helmet. and box with protective "Camo" sleeve. ($525 shipped)

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Predator 1 + Rescue Team

or make offer

Re: FS: Hot Toys Predator 1 + Rescue Team

more pictures bump

Re: FS: Hot Toys Classic Predator Collection for sale (Predator + Rescue Team)

offers are also welcomed

you a Shlitz man?! used to love that. and Pabst w/ a lil salt around the can. sheesh memories lol. thought they quit makin Shlitz. anyway sweet collection!! good luck:duff

yea my mom and dad used to get drunk on shlitz in college lol, i just recently found it again at the local gas station. but yea when i was in college PBR was free all you could drink in a can on Wed. lol PBR gotta love it:hi5:

prices update

morning bump, dont miss the chance to own the original predator and an entire collection of the rescue team

prices lowered - no one want these?

T, do you have your acrylic cases and where's Mac?

yea i have the cases and mac is currently being repaired he decided to jump off the shelf and go explosivo. blain also fell. he is not as bad but his minigun and ammo pack broke so it is being repaired with guerrilla glue lol, mac lost his head and his gun snapped in half. we had bad weather a couple weeks ago with tornadoes and straight line winds and a ton of thunder and they well over in the cases and pushed the cases off the shelf and they to were shattered. i dont have the money to fix all of them now so im trying to sell the pred and the other guys to at least fix mac and blain and get my wife some new tires. i also want to get a 1:1 pred bust and just use that as my pred collection until i can get my tax return. just alot of shiz in a short period of time.

yea i have the cases and mac is currently being repaired he decided to jump off the shelf and go explosivo. blain also fell. he is not as bad but his minigun and ammo pack broke so it is being repaired with guerrilla glue lol, mac lost his head and his gun snapped in half. we had bad weather a couple weeks ago with tornadoes and straight line winds and a ton of thunder and they well over in the cases and pushed the cases off the shelf and they to were shattered. i dont have the money to fix all of them now so im trying to sell the pred and the other guys to at least fix mac and blain and get my wife some new tires. i also want to get a 1:1 pred bust and just use that as my pred collection until i can get my tax return. just alot of shiz in a short period of time.

:horror:horror:horror:monkey4

yea only mac and blains broke and im getting new sheets of acrylic for them. the reason those 2 were the only ones to break is because their guns are long and they stand next to eachother near the wall and i guess with all the thunder it just knocked them over out of their stands. i personally dont like the crotch stand especially on blain since he is so front heavy from the minigun and pack. but yea sucks something off hard core but i need the room anyway so selling off the pred collection was the only thing to do so that i could get the wife tires and fix storm damage. im just hoping some of these sell so i can jump on the pred bust before it is gone.

daily bump, still available

still available

prices updated ....... i need to sell these guys

Re: FS: ( NEW PRICES) Hot Toys Classic Predator for sale (Predator + Rescue Team)

Saturday bump really need to move these guys

Re: FS: ( NEW PRICES) Hot Toys Classic Predator for sale (Predator + Rescue Team)

How are the elbows holding up on the Martian?

prices updated again is no one after these guys anymore?

Sunday bump , will be moving to eBay soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back