• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Barney Ross * First Blood M65 jacket * Iron Man MKIII BD * DX01 Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, thanks. You sold yours with the box though, I'm thinking of going loose or the shipping cost will hurt shipping internationally. Thus yours with broken PERS, no cop outfit/mine without box, no cop outfit...same price maybe?

I also thought of parting it out, I dunno, that might be a pain in the arse.

Cool, thanks. You sold yours with the box though, I'm thinking of going loose or the shipping cost will hurt shipping internationally. Thus yours with broken PERS, no cop outfit/mine without box, no cop outfit...same price maybe?

I also thought of parting it out, I dunno, that might be a pain in the arse.

Yeah because of shipping I wouldn't part it out either. I can only assume the box would indeed bring yours down to my price range so yeah. The DX boxes are half the wow factor imo. Good luck with the sale. It's a hard figure to let go. Imo there wasnt much wrong with the figure.

And good luck with your own sales. It is still a pretty good figure but I'm trying to do what I'm always saying I want to do, focus on Terminator and maybe Robocop till I have everything I want and ultimately back out of collecting. Its easier said than done when you see a figure looking so cool on the shelf.

And good luck with your own sales. It is still a pretty good figure but I'm trying to do what I'm always saying I want to do, focus on Terminator and maybe Robocop till I have everything I want and ultimately back out of collecting. Its easier said than done when you see a figure looking so cool on the shelf.

Yeah that's always been my plan as well. T1/T2 will always be primary for me. Robocop is up there as well. Aside from that most other purchases are more impulse than anything else. I'll keep my Legacy Hulk and few Batman pieces. Good enough.

Back