• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Barney Ross * First Blood M65 jacket * Iron Man MKIII BD * DX01 Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the following up for sale:

Hot Toys Barney Ross $260 Shipped in North America
- Comes mint, complete with all accessories and box.

Hot Toys First Blood M65 Jacket $260 Shipped in North America
- Comes mint, complete with all accessories and box. I've also upgraded the hands to newer true type hands.

Hot Toys Iron Man MKIII battle damaged version SOLD in North America
- Comes mint, complete with all accessories and box. The box is not mint but in decent shape.

Hot Toys DX01 Joker SOLD in North America
- Comes mint and in excellent shape but missing the entire Cop Joker setup. Also the PERS is loose or defective. The eyes are in a normal position, looking straight. This item also comes with a mint DX01 box too.

I will not ship outside of North America, sorry. PayPal only. Please PM me with any questions or picture requests. Buyer agrees to pay the 3% Paypal fee.

Thanks.

Last edited:
A free bump. And if I may be so bold would you mind telling me how much you sold your DX01 Joker for recently, by PM if you wish? I have one similar to yours minus the cop outfit that I'm thinking of parting with and I'm looking for an idea of a price to put on mine. I would have PMed you the question only I didn't want to get your hopes up that it was a potential sale!

Back