• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys and Misc. Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSFan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
For Sale: Hot Toys Tony Stark IM3

This figure is really great. Unfortunately it doesn't fit my overall theme.

Tony has been on display the past few months. I do need to mention that the table that comes with the figure does have a corner rub. The paint was missing like this when I received him. I couldn't get a replacement from SS as they didn't have any left. Also, there is a slight issue with his headset. The clear plastic piece looks like it has been glued back together on the corner. It hasn't, it's just a defect in the plastic. Again, I couldn't get one from SS. Doesn't take anything away from the figure itself.

Asking $250.00 SOLD

Here are some misc. clothing items:

Asmus Toys Avengers Stark Outfit
The set has been opened but never used. I just wanted the die cast Mark 7 bracelets. You get the shirt, pants, socks, and shoes.

Asking $15 SOLD

Tony Stark IM3 Outfit
I picked up this extra set for a custom that never happened. It includes the white under tee, stark industries shirt, and pants.

Asking $25 SOLD

If you have any questions please let me know!

Last edited:
Price drops and pics added. Need to sell.

Last edited:
Back