• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT 1/6 Log Cabing Diorama Base.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piranha

Freaked Out
Reaction score
FS/FT 1/6 Log Cabing Diorama, Open to trade for HT Pred 1.

Hey guys,

Will Trade log cabin diorama for Hot Toys Predator 1 boxed figure.

Well I have decided to part with one of my Freshly completed dioramas Display bases (The Log cabin) Recently shown here on Sideshow Freaks as room has become somewhat hard to find at my place.

I think This diorama display would be the center of focus in any 1/6 scale collectors (War room)

Can be used for many different eras in time from 1700's through to modern. Suitable Themes Western, Military ect.

Please note:shipping will be included in total cost international included.

OK guys Price is set At $500 Shipped.

Its also listed on ebay If you want extra buyer protection With the option of (Make An Offer On Ebay).

This will sell quick one way or an other.

Still open to trades for figures.

Steve.

Made out of all new materials, mostly Wood and MDF Many hours of craftsmanship have gone into building this, with most of its components hand crafted to match.

Features include metal field stove with embers in base and custom light up function. (made by 1/6 manufacture DID)

Table top lantern with custom light up function (made by Side Show Toys)

Check list of what you will receive. Hand crafted components shown with a *
Full display base, flooring and 2 walls.*
wooden Window*
Cloth curtain*
Full 1/6 size wooden table*
Set of 3 aluminum cooking pots*
Wooden storage Cupboard*
Metal fire poker tools*
Wooden storage box*
micro nails in walls for picture hanging*
Pile of fire wood*
Light up field stove
Light up lantern
Snow effect.

Over 47 feet of wooden dowel has been used to recreate a realistic look of the log cabin walls.

Snow effect on window and box ect is quality 1/6 scale DID (realistic snow)
Please note: the snow effect can be removed by the buyer if not desired.

Every piece of this display have been painted and weathered.

Kept in a smoke free environment.

This is a reluctant sale But it need to go as I no longer have spare room for it, I would like to see it go to a good home.

Measures approximately
L 415mm = 16.3 inches.
D 245mm = 9.6 inches.
H 360mm = 14.1 inches.

Please keep an eye out for more items to come including other dioramas items.

r11.jpg

r6.jpg

s1.jpg

Last edited:
Bump.

I will consider trades for figures.
New, Used, Boxed, Unboxed ect.

All Sorted and Price set.

Keep Looking as I will be posting more Hi End (Not Styrene) Diorama displays like this in the following weeks.

Steve.

$500 is the starting price.

I have been making and selling these kinds of quality displays for some time now (to the higher end of the collecting market). Above and beyond the above mentioned price.

This is all real Wood and metal Not Styrene.

I just love building and every time I sell one to make room I end up building another.

Steve.

as stated above.Will Trade log cabin diorama for Hot Toys Predator 1 boxed figure.

doll house for grown men..

Bodie.

With all due respect This is a sales/trade thread for items intended to be sold to other collectors and not for people to come and bag other peoples hard work!.

While your in titled to your own option that does not mean you have to come to my own sale page and rant.

I don't come bag you NBA do I?

Steve.

PS: A little bit of respect to myself other forum members trying to do business would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Back