• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DX01 Joker, TDK Batpod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracker_Predator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to sell my DX01 Joker and Batpod. Both are complete and in good condition. The Bat-Pod is directly from Sideshow and never been displayed. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. More pictures upon request. Can Ship As early as tomorrow. Please add the PayPal fees if you don't feel comfortable sending payment as a gift. Willing to trade. Let me know what you got. Local pick up is also available in Southern California. Mainly looking for the Hot toys Starboost Iron man.

Hot Toys DX01 Joker: Everything is included and original. Peers works perfectly. Cop Joker has never been displayed and put together. The box dies have a little wear (it is on older piece). I'll even throw in an older body so you can make the cop. Asking $325+Shipping or OBO

Last edited:
Hot Toys TDK Bat-Pod: Comes complete and never been displayed. Only opened to inspect. Asking $325+Shipping SOLD

Last edited:
Back