• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Disney's ENCHANTED Suit + Extras for $15 / $30 iTunes Gift Card for $20

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Boot

Super Freak
Reaction score
SUIT IS SOLD!
enchantedsuit.jpg

You'll get...

Disney's Enchanted suit and raincoat
The suit's pants and shirt are one piece and the whole thing doesn't really look all that great without the raincoat, but I have taken the time to iron everything, so it all looks nice and crisp.

Shoes
If I recall, from Dragon's Detective Chow

Black Socks

HT Joker V.1.2 hands
The right "trigger" hand and the left "open" hand. They are purple, but they're from the second batch of Jokers so they have a little gloss to them which helps to mask the color; It's not terribly noticeable in regular light conditions.

Briefcase
A random DiD piece I happened to have in my fodder box.

ALSO...

itunes_card.jpg

I was recently given a $30 iTunes Gift Card but unfortunately, I need the cash flow a heckuva lot more than I need new tunes (or movies or T.V. shows, for that matter).

So yeah, the title says it all. Paypal me the $20 and reap $30 worth of virtual goods in return. I can send you the card proper if you'd like to use it as a gift (note that the top of the card was cut in order to fit it in a small envelope), but if you want to use it yourself, I can simply PM you the code.

All I ask is that you choose a PERSONAL payment rather than PURCHASE payment. Click on "Others" under Personal Payments and I'll receive exactly as much as you send; No Fees at all. Help me stick it to the man! :rock :monkey1

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back