• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom TDK Joker's Goon Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Joker one will be a true collaberation since it will be combining my mask and his Joker sculpt. For me it is a true honor that Josh will be doing that. I have been a fan of his head since the begining and am looking forward to seeing the alternate sicked back hair for the mask. Here is hoping all goes well with it!

Same here man, I am honored to team up with you on this one. I'm sure it will turn out fine, can't wait to try and make it happen. :rock

:lol

Great way of bumping this thread bro! And news on the Robbery Joker mask front... it took forever, but the dremeling is almost done and it is a perfect fit. The mask will be attached in the back with velcro. Painted pics will be up as soon as I can, probably right after the con. And the shirt will be custom tailored specifically for the 4 figure run. :rock

:lol

Great way of bumping this thread bro! And news on the Robbery Joker mask front... it took forever, but the dremeling is almost done and it is a perfect fit. The mask will be attached in the back with velcro. Painted pics will be up as soon as I can, probably right after the con. And the shirt will be custom tailored specifically for the 4 figure run. :rock

Sweet! I'm sorry that mask was a pain to dremel.

Oh,

"Bus Driver? What Bus Driver?"

[waits]

[waits some more]

Oh yeah, haven't made one of those yet! :lol

Sweet! I'm sorry that mask was a pain to dremel.

Oh,

"Bus Driver? What Bus Driver?"

[waits]

[waits some more]

Oh yeah, haven't made one of those yet! :lol

1/6th school bus. You hear that Hot Toys??? Nah, I'm just joking. Eh, and I thought my jokes were bad.

Back