• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom TDK Joker's Goon Headsculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final version of this one. If there is interest, Josh and I are also looking at making this available as well, but have no further information on it.

dsc00326bo5.jpg

dsc00327dc5.jpg

dsc00328bv5.jpg

Please note this mask was sculpted onto a plaster cast of another head, hense the unfinished head. We are hoping to make it a removable mask.

If these are still available after mid-month I'm interested in one of them. I'm tapped out monetarily until then (arrrgh! moving!).

Yes they are! Just PM me or Josh when you are ready. I completely understand. I'm pretty much in the same position as you (except the moving part) :lol

Very nice! I have the jacket dyed... just need to get gloves. But thankfully I chose a Dragon body... lots of gloves out there from Dragon. :D

Looks like WB pulled your video..:(

Yeah, the prologues only last so long before they get pulled. Just search You Tube and one will pop up for a while.

These are still available guys! Your Hot Toys/Josh/Les/DCD/Medicom Jokers will be lonely without one!

screenshot009qe81qz1.png

Last edited:
PM replied :banana:banana:banana

:rock Cool, I was just about to respond. Glad you did.

Also, on a side note.... I carved up one of my Joker sculpts and will be sculpting the hair slicked specifically for the Mask he wears in the film. So that way, when I get your mask in, I can cast the mask and this head and have it so that the mask is removable. :rock

Also, on a side note.... I carved up one of my Joker sculpts and will be sculpting the hair slicked specifically for the Mask he wears in the film. So that way, when I get your mask in, I can cast the mask and this head and have it so that the mask is removable. :rock

Sweet! I'll try to get that in the mail to you tomorrow, Monday at the latest! :rock

That sounds awesome Josh. You guys are really helping out all the Batman fans get some really nice goons!

That sounds awesome Josh. You guys are really helping out all the Batman fans get some really nice goons!

The Joker one will be a true collaberation since it will be combining my mask and his Joker sculpt. For me it is a true honor that Josh will be doing that. I have been a fan of his head since the begining and am looking forward to seeing the alternate sicked back hair for the mask. Here is hoping all goes well with it!

Back