• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: BrBa DIsplay Accessory Lot: Backdrop, decals, transfers, bags and more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, got a one time overstock deal for the first person who wants it. I'm getting rid of some overstock, and as I have mentioned am putting everything into this 3D printer that I have ordered. I need to move this lot quickly, hence the severe price cut

This lot is for everything you see (minus the figure and containers of course), and price and items in the lot are non negotiable.

What is included:

- 1x Full Detolf backdrop spread. Includes the backdrop and floor graphic. Printed in high resolution on white static cling material and sized for a detolf shelf. Static cling is just what it sounds like, a material that clings to glass but is not permanent. It can be removed as many times as you want, and re applied as many times as you want. No need to ruin your display should you ever want to re-organize your shelves.

- 4x 1/6 Pollos Hermanos Bags

- 3x Meth Bee Base Decals with nametags

- 2x Green Smoke Base Decals with nametags

- 2x 1/6 Pinkman shirt heat transfers

- 3x 1/6 Meth bee decals for barrels

Parted out this is about $245 worth of goodies. In the interest in raising some last minute cash, and thinning out some stock, this one set is only $150 shipped and paypal fees included. Price is for domestic only. Only the one set at this price, so PM me right away.

obx1.jpg

bb03l.jpg

hhub.jpg

img0759oy.jpg

Last edited:
Back