• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Blue Skirt Darla and Prototype/Test Shot Buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDude11

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Looking to sell the bulk of my SS Collection so I thought I would start with the rarer items.

Looking to sell the bulk of my SS Collection so I thought I would start with the rarer items.

Blue Skirt Darla - She was displayed (i.e. opened) and is missing the two bullet refills (can't recall what they are called). She does still come with her 3 books and 2 guns I just can't find her bullet refills anywhere. She was displayed for a few months and been in her box since. $110 Shipped

Prototype Buffy - Got this from ebay 4 or so years ago. This is a test shot done in china to make sure the mold was right etc. Her face and hands are unpainted and the fabric she is wearing appears to be slightly different. The box itself lacks the 'shiny' the retail one does as well. She has some marks on her face (like all test shots will since they are handled roughly). $80 Shipped

Werewolf Oz (complete) - $80

Other stuff:
Prophecy Buffys Leather Jacket - $15
I have tons more SS Figures as well that I will be listing soon. If you are interested in any please PM me (also have Busts, cards etc). I don't have any references here, but have 800+ on eBay. Will allow local pickup in Southern California.

D'Hoffryn (complete) - (SOLD!)
Vampire Angel (complete) - (SOLD!)
Der Kindestod (complete) - (SOLD!)
Cordelia Bust - (SOLD!)
Faith's Scythe - SOLD

Last edited:
Oh bugger, I missed out on a scythe yet again! *sob*

Congrats YoNoSe. :lol

Do you have an Electric Tiki OWMF Buffy Maquette by chance? :monkey3

Good luck with the sales!

Last edited:
Do you have an Electric Tiki OWMF Buffy Maquette by chance? :monkey3

Good luck with the sales!

No, sorry. Stopped collecting Buffy in late 2007.
Have a handful of the Diamond figures, various Diamond bust/statues and the rest of the SS Figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back