• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Empir3's sales thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT MK3 added for sale , going to be putting up SSC sandtroopers as well

Interested in the Marmit Stormtrooper. I have never owned one so what else would I need to make it a complete figure? Thanks.

Interested in the Marmit Stormtrooper. I have never owned one so what else would I need to make it a complete figure? Thanks.

nothing it comes with everything as long as you are fine with using the marmit body

nothing it comes with everything as long as you are fine with using the marmit body

Are the Marmit bodies bad? I won't mind replacing it if that's what people do. I really want a Stormtrooper for the collection and I hear that Marmit's are great. Better than the Medi but just under the SS one.

Are the Marmit bodies bad? I won't mind replacing it if that's what people do. I really want a Stormtrooper for the collection and I hear that Marmit's are great. Better than the Medi but just under the SS one.

They are ok not great not terrible IMO. You have to modify the armor to get it to go on a HT or SSC body though.

Sculpt wise Marmit is very very nice IMO. Can be more accurate then SSC depending.

Back