• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Big Sideshow Star Wars 1/6 purge and Hot Toys Noland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loricstone

Super Freak
Reaction score
F0CK the Shuck up if you know not what you speak!!
Hey everyone, up for sale is the lot or individual 1/6 figures. All figures are in excellent condition and have been opened. All figures were on display for a month and were never fiddled with. I opened them put them in one pose and left them as they were.

Every 1/6 figure comes with all orginal accessories, and the boxes are all in excellent conditon as well. The Chancellor Palpatine box has some wear as you can tell by the pictures below. I have most or all original brown boxes and its respective packaging. Most of these figures are Exclusives (see list below). All figures joints are just as they were if it was brand new. If there are any questions, please feel free to PM me. I try to answer as soon as possible.

If someone wants the whole lot, I will sell it for $950 shipped. However, each individual price is listed below followed by the pictures. If more pictures are requested, shoot me a PM and I will send them to you.

Thanks peeps!

STAR WARS 1/6 FIGURES
Bib Fortuna Exclusive = $45 shipped SOLD
Bossk Exclusive = $135 shipped SOLD
Tusken Raider Exclusive = $120 shipped SOLD
Kit Fisto Exclusive = $55 shipped SOLD
Mace Windu Exclusive = $55 shipped SOLD
Plo Koon Exclusive = $55 shipped SOLD
Chancellor Palpatine / Darth Sidious Exclusive = $75 shipped SOLD
Clone Seargent = $70 shipped SOLD
Captain Rex Clone Trooper Exclusive = $150 shipped SOLD
Commander Bly = $115 shipped SOLD
Commander Cody = $125 shipped SOLD

PREDATORS 1/6 FIGURE
Noland = $130 shipped SOLD

TOTAL INDIVIDUALLY = $1130 plus paypal fees
TOTAL FOR THE LOT = $950 plus paypal fees

I ship immediately upon receipt of payment via paypal in 1 working day (usually same day). It will be shipped via USPS with insurance. Thanks again.

3586muh.jpg

2rnyi3s.jpg

ick6dj.jpg

1zxnxfl.jpg

Last edited:
Back