• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:Art Figures Saves(PUNISHER)CUSTOM $150 w/shipping:HT MMS109 ASTRO BOY $95 w/ship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CeeemOr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,i have a couple of figures that i want to sell here first before i go to Ebay.These figures are in MINT condition and have at one time been on display in a DETOLF.They are complete and and one comes even with its brown shipping box.I accept PAYPAL as well as a Check or MOney Order.The price includes shpping and PAYPAL fees but is only for the US(except ALASKA and HAWAII).I can ship overseas but you are responsible for extra shipping and insurance as well as International PAYPAL fees.If you have any interest or questions feel free to PM me and i'll get back to you as soon as i can,OK. Now,onto the items:

Art Figures AF-003 SAVES(Punisher:War Zone) Custom figure in NM/MINT condition.The figure is pretty much the same being that it was AWESOME to begin with but i made some small mods.On his face the scruff line has been raised a little and brows a little thicker but not by much.I also modded his AR and made it more movie accurate but it's not finished it still needs a silencer and grenade launcher added to it but that's it.It even has a C-MOR sight that i grabbed off a Barney Ross rifle and the ammo cartridge has been weathered.The Punisher skull was missing some detail which i added and also i had to glue on his neck guard to the vest cause just like everyone else who owns this it's a pain to get these on so i glued one of them down but the other isn't.That's it for mods and as for additions,there's a watch and smoke grenades that are added to the set.I left the figure assembled in the box only because it is another pain to remove these.This figure comes with it's original box and everything else that came with this.Asking price is $150.00 with shipping and PAYPAL fees.US only(except Alaska & Hawaii)!

Hot Toys MMS109 AstroBoy in NM/MINT condition.This figure is complete and it even has the brown shipper box.The only thing is that i had this figure in it's box for about a year(i think) and his battery is dead so he needs new ones but outside of that he's MINT.Asking price is $95.00 with shipping + PAYPAL fees.US ONLY!

PM me if you're interested.THANX and HAVE A GOOD DAY!:wink1:

Last edited:
Back