• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale $150 shipped Threezero Jaimes Lannister Kingsguard version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFiend

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Complete and in excellent condition. Posed a few times and then displayed on shelf in a non-smokers home since it was released.

Asking $150 shipped. PayPal only. G&S only - obviously. You pay fees.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!!

***U.S. buyers only.***

Minor things to mention:

There is a small imperfection/dot on the underside of the right collar. It's barely noticeable at all and won't be seen when the armor is on or the collar is folded down which is primarily the way he's displayed. Picture underneath.

The ankle pegs are slightly rough looking/feeling but works as intended, and they won't be seen regardless. Threezero only included one pair. Picture underneath.

The box is nearly mint but may have some very minor shelf wear. Also, Threezero used a thin plastic film to cover the accessory tray that is boxed underneath the figure. I don't have that anymore so I used regular plastic wrap.

I have more pictures if needed.

20211022_081726.jpg

20211022_090913.jpg

20211022_091044.jpg

The small dot seen here underneath the collar. Very small indeed.

20211022_081859.jpg

20211022_083815.jpg

Last edited:
Back