• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Abe, Nazi K, Monsters, Leather, Freddy, Gentlemen, Dungeon stands ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I decide to dump my stuff again, and you know I will, you'll get first dibs bud.
:lol

to be honest I wanted to sell them as a lot cause I was expecting to get stuck with the reg (maybe) & final battle (surely). And I didnt want to have 1 straggler in my collection, I would start wishing I never sold the others.

After I posted and started seeing individual interest I kinda wished I had offereed them up individually, but wasnt going to go back on my sale terms in case somebody already interested had seen them and were about to inquire.

Although I dont think I had anybody want the Final Battle Kroenen. Even though his grey metal helmet is my favorite version ....

:lol

to be honest I wanted to sell them as a lot cause I was expecting to get stuck with the reg (maybe) & final battle (surely). And I didnt want to have 1 straggler in my collection, I would start wishing I never sold the others.

After I posted and started seeing individual interest I kinda wished I had offereed them up individually, but wasnt going to go back on my sale terms in case somebody already interested had seen them and were about to inquire.

Although I dont think I had anybody want the Final Battle Kroenen. Even though his grey metal helmet is my favorite version ....

Final Battle is my favorite too. :rock

Thats the one I was gonna take.

Ill was after Nazi, GB wanted regular and I was gonna take final battle.

BUMP!

Loose Invisible Man, Vampyre still available
Abe Sapien & Sammael busts still available, but only as set. Dont want to break up ... :monkey1

Back