• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: PRICE DROP!! HT Black Widow, Hawkeye, IM Mk 6, Stealth IM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WedgeWannaBe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
CHRISTMAS SALE! With the new Star Wars The Force Awakens items coming in, I need to once again make more room in my Detolfs for more figures and evaluate what new figures to keep versus sell. I really need room for more Detolfs! :)

All items are MISB unless otherwise noted. Price discount when purchasing multiple items. Shipping within continental U.S. and PayPal fees are included! PayPal only please. I'm going to include pictures from my Photobucket account, but they sometimes don't work well on here so feel free to request images emailed to you. If you would like specific images or have questions please feel free to PM me. All items have been inside Detolf cabinets away from sunlight and pets. I have boxes, including brown shippers for almost everything I believe...

HOT TOYS BLACK WIDOW (Age of Ultron) (SOLD)
- $190 (PRICE DROP TO $180)
- MISB

IMG_5621 (1).JPG

HOT TOYS HAWKEYE (Age of Ultron) (SOLD)
- $195 (PRICE DROP TO $175)
- MISB
- SEE ABOVE FOR PICTURE

HOT TOYS STAR WARS SHADOW TROOPER (SOLD)
- $255
- MISB
- SEE ABOVE FOR PICTURE

HOT TOYS IRON MAN MARK VI (AVENGERS VERSION)
- $550 (PRICE DROP TO $475)
- LOOSE AND COMPLETE
IMG_5620 fix.jpg

HOT TOYS STEALTH IRON MAN (SOLD)
- $325 (PRICE DROP TO $275)
- LOOSE AND COMPLETE (Stand has some issues where the post can't reach down to the threads. It did come this way. Can probably be fixed by someone with extra time.)
IMG_5619 fix.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Fs: Ht black widow, hawkeye, star wars excl shadow trooper, im mk 6, stealth iron

Pm sent :peace

Re: FS: HT Black Widow, Hawkeye, Star Wars excl Shadow Trooper, IM Mk 6, Stealth IM

Payment sent

Re: FS: HT Black Widow, Hawkeye, Star Wars excl Shadow Trooper, IM Mk 6, Stealth IM

Merry christmas! Special two day pricing for all remaining items!

Back