Frodo tomorrow online ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pitchin said:
Nothing worth staying up for the newsletter then as this was the only announcement last week

Get some sleep!! With any luck, it will be next Friday at 10 AM PST--a better time for all those in Europe, right?

RoboDad said:
I have it on good authority that the reason for the delay is because Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning. That means six more weeks until Frodo.

;)

LOL!!! I should have made that connection. Nice job!

Why does the newsletter link show that the last newsletter was sent on 1/19/06? Wasn't the last one on 1/26? Did they take one down?

I asked Sideshow about it and got answer:
"I am so sorry for this confusion, please know that our Web Team is
currently working to have last week's newsletter appear on our
Newsletter Subscription page."
So,they have some problems:cool:

Collector Freak said:
Why does the newsletter link show that the last newsletter was sent on 1/19/06? Wasn't the last one on 1/26? Did they take one down?

I was just going to ask about that. I was worried that there was a problem with my newsletter account. I know that it only brings up info if it matches up with certain flagged interests in your account. If that ever malfunctions, I will not be a happy camper...

I posted this in the other thread, but I figured I would drop a line here too. When I get a chance to get off of work tomorrow, I will swing by my local comic shop, grab the magazine that had the photos and find a way to scan them in. Sorry I didn't just pick it up then, but I figured we didn't have to wait this long!

I don't think it's cause they are making him a PP. I believe "other" issues where involved.

Seaward said:
I posted this in the other thread, but I figured I would drop a line here too. When I get a chance to get off of work tomorrow, I will swing by my local comic shop, grab the magazine that had the photos and find a way to scan them in. Sorry I didn't just pick it up then, but I figured we didn't have to wait this long!

We'd all appriciate it. :peace

Thanks, Seaward! Much appreciated!

Very surprised that they are releasing pictures to the public in magazines before showing the newsletter subscribers.

The only time that happens is around toyfair. The magazines sometimes get info early.

That Frodo just plain kicks ass IMO. The coat looks a little odd but I'm really happy with it!!

But, that doesn't even resemble Elijah Wood! I hope this is some joke! :google

Daveyjaro said:
But, that doesn't even resemble Elijah Wood! I hope this is some joke! :google

It looks like EW a lot IMO and a hell of a lot more than the SSW piece does. I have to admit.

Back