FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine by this point you could drop a quarter down Dave's childhood and it wouldn't even touch the sides :monkey1

Damn!! That's awesome!!

love031pr0.gif

On the subject of the new body. I scratch my head on why the ankle joints were made so obvious. Should have been smaller and blend a little more like the wrists.

On the subject of the new body. I scratch my head on why the ankle joints were made so obvious. Should have been smaller and blend a little more like the wrists.

Hmm... I never thought the wrists ever blended in very well for the SW or LOTR line. The hands always seemed to pop out of nowhere like boxing gloves.

The ball joint looks good to me in shape and size, however.

I think what is making them so obvious may be the paint job on the feet being so different from the ankles and legs.

Dave's childhood should replace the chuck norris fact sheet.

Hmm... I never thought the wrists ever blended in very well for the SW or LOTR line. The hands always seemed to pop out of nowhere like boxing gloves.

The ball joint looks good to me in shape and size, however.

I think what is making them so obvious may be the paint job on the feet being so different from the ankles and legs.

I meant the wrists on the Hot Toys figure.

I have no idea if anyone's suggested this yet, and 90+ pages of thread to check makes me realize how lazy I am...

A few years back, DRAGON did a few carded rations sets for their 1/6 scale German WWII figures. All sorts of earthy field rations like veggies, sausages and breads. I remember one having potatoes! The ONE THING missing from 1/6 scale Samwise is taters! Po-ta-toes??? Mash 'em, boil 'em, stick 'em in stew!

Just wanted to suggest ways to fill up Sam's rucksack!

-AH!

Last edited:
I have no idea if anyone's suggested this yet, and 90+ pages of thread to check makes me realize how lazy I am...

A few years back, DRAGON did a few carded rations sets for their 1/6 scale German WWII figures. All sorts of earthy field rations like veggies, sausages and breads. I remember one having potatoes! The ONE THING missing from 1/6 scale Samwise is taters! Po-ta-toes??? Mash 'em, boil 'em, stick 'em in stew!

Just wanted to suggest ways to fill up Sam's rucksack!

-AH!

That's an awesome idea! I was thinking of other things I could put in their packs (the more detail the better!), and that's perfect! A hobbit cannot live on sausage and lembas alone. I'm totally gonna look into that. I've already for a little skewer and some other little utensils from an old 1:6 camping set. Thanks!

Now if only we got a little more lembas . . .

Awesome suggestions! I would guess that Sam's packs are filled with cotton, and it sounds great to replace it with some food for the long journey. Since it wasn't mentioned in the accessories, maybe a customized salt box will need to be commissioned!

:lol
That would be an awesome accessory, but man, that would be one tiny little item. a 1:6 scale salt box--I can't even think of how small that would be.

Too true, but it was a nice nod to the books during the extended cut of the films. Some of the quieter moments were missing, and this was a nice touch.

I guess it would be just a little brown square with some scratches on the top at this scale:rotfl

And don't forget to add a coney, or maybe a fish! Raw, and wriggling!

Leave some tastey treats for Gollum's accessories! :)

If they use the new Hobbit bodies to do a Gollom/Smeagol, he's gonna need to have more accessories, since he's a nekkid feller. Dead rabbits, dead fishes, probably an empty leaf full of Lembas crumbs.

Man, he doesn't really get much, huh?

-AH!

Leave some tastey treats for Gollum's accessories! :)

If they use the new Hobbit bodies to do a Gollom/Smeagol, he's gonna need to have more accessories, since he's a nekkid feller. Dead rabbits, dead fishes, probably an empty leaf full of Lembas crumbs.

Man, he doesn't really get much, huh?

-AH!

Don't forget Frodo's crunchy bloody finger!

Back