FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Faramir In Drag is stunned by the quality!!!

wenham09.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

I am curious...mine was NOT a BUNDLE order...I had to place EACH in my shopping cart in order to get the order through for BOTH! What gives...was it a bundle or not?

There will be PLENTY of these to go around...Edition TBD!

Geb

Got them! Couldn't use the 'purchase both' option for some reason so I had to order each on seperatly. Oh well, they are mine! Can't wait!. Is it 1st quarter of '08 yet?

I think Frodo's is cool, if not redundant. Sam's is just way . . . um . . . tiny. Not much to it really. But really I couldn't care less at this point--the elven cloaks are standard now guys! Finally, no more of this crazy exclusive cloak stuff!

I finally got through at 1:06 EST. I was getting worried their for a second. Then I couldnt get the Freaks site to load of all things.

It came up.. I ordered... it said empty.. I hit back button... ordered again... went through.. place order... cart empty... hit back button.. placed order again... went through with con number!! :monkey4

I had the exact same problem. I just ordered them both seperately. Very frustrating PPO.

I am curious...mine was NOT a BUNDLE order...I had to place EACH in my shopping cart in order to get the order through for BOTH! What gives...was it a bundle or not?

There will be PLENTY of these to go around...Edition TBD!

Geb

The order together feature on the site doesn't seem to be working. I had to order them both individually.

That makes no sense at all. What's the point of a priority pre-order if the ES isn't set yet? Why didn't they just put them up for order during the con?

Edition sizes are 1500 for each. Not sure why they weren't posted originally, but they are now :duff

this has been the best news since I started SS collecting with Aragon!!! Thanks SS!!! Hopefully we'll get them by Christmas! :monkey3

Mine went through but when I checked it again I had legolas and sam in my cart?

WTF?

I can;t wait until the main site is back up so's I can check properly

What's up with the bundle? Everytime I try to purchase it tells me my shopping cart is empty. :monkey4

Its kind of funny if you click on the both frodo and sam link it takes you to an order page for Legolas and the Sam vinyl figure.

Whats up with that.

my cousin ordered the set. no problems. they cost $140 plus shipping? quite a lot for such a small set of figures.

When I clicked to order both at once, my cart showed not only sam and frodo, but also legolas and the trick r treat figure. Then when I clicked on checkout it told me I didn't have anything in my cart. I was worried what I was actually going to order.

Not that impressed with the accessories. Thought there would be a ton more. Did I miss the part about Samwise elven rope?? Is that included?

Back