FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's Australian dollars to start with, and I suppose he's including shipping too?

Just checked both Hobbits would cost me $240 Gandalf alone $170 OUCH!!!!!!:horror
the AU$ is a big part of it as well as the resent price hikes. The Hobbits are the same as any other of the older figs would have cost me but my brain says they are smaller they should cost less.:monkey3

Just checked both Hobbits would cost me $240 Gandalf alone $170 OUCH!!!!!!:horror
the AU$ is a big part of it as well as the resent price hikes. The Hobbits are the same as any other of the older figs would have cost me but my brain says they are smaller they should cost less.:monkey3

Doesn't work that way with clothing or shoes! :lol

Got SAMWISE today, with a little help from my friends!!!! Actually, a BIG help! Thanks -- you know who you are!

SamwiseArrives.jpg

I'm back in the club! This little guy completes my line of Sideshow LOTR 1/6th Figures... I now have 'em all!!!

:rock

I haven't opened Sam up yet, but he looks incredible in the box. Sculpt is really amazing! I can see why people rave about this little guy.

Some pics soon? :)

Thanks! And definitely some pics, not as fancy as yours...with a whole forest and fields and steams and snow and whatnot as your backdrop. :) But he will appear in my humble home. Probably on my table in front of my fiance's horrid pink dining chairs. :lol I hope to get them recovered soon. Very soon.

Got SAMWISE today, with a little help from my friends!!!! Actually, a BIG help! Thanks -- you know who you are!

SamwiseArrives.jpg

I'm back in the club! This little guy completes my line of Sideshow LOTR 1/6th Figures... I now have 'em all!!!

:rock

I haven't opened Sam up yet, but he looks incredible in the box. Sculpt is really amazing! I can see why people rave about this little guy.

:rock :rock :rock

My very late contribution:

Samwise3.jpg

Samwise1.jpg
Samwise2.jpg

Samwise4.jpg

And now for something a little unusual...sexy nightshirt with uncomfortable religious symbolism...

Samwisesilly1.jpg

He holds a pose pretty darn well for a Hobbit...

Samwisesilly2.jpg

Totally naked Hobbitses...:horror

Samwisenude.jpg

Lastly, my friggin' shoulder was broken out of the box.

Samwisebrokenarm.jpg

You can see the piece that snapped off inside. I managed to pop it back into the slot that was left and wedged it in place with some cotton. Seems to hold fine. I really didn't want to deal with shipping this guy back. With all the gear on, Samwise doesn't have a huge amount of arm-swinging room anyway.

SS wouldn't send me a new body, right? I'd have to ship back the whole thing?

Last edited:
Back