Statue Frodo and Sam Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow it looks fantastic!

Make me wish I could have stayed all in for this line. Alas statues are too expensive for me at the moment and when they flooded Boromir, Gimli and Arwen out one right after another I had to bow out.

They really did a fantastic job with this one.

What is the advantage of having a low number?

Nothing, but it tends to re-sell for more than a high number for whatever reason.

They probably make them all at the same time, inspect them, put them in the boxes, grab the base randomly, wrote the number on the box and pack it.

Most likely.

Make me wish I could have stayed all in for this line. Alas statues are too expensive for me at the moment and when they flooded Boromir, Gimli and Arwen out one right after another I had to bow out.

Hi superdoug, there's no danger of flooding right now (unfortunatly...), so it might be a time for you to take a breath and pick up this line again? :wave

img3808fgw.jpg

wow Frodo's likeness is amazing!!!:horror

Can't wait to get mine, I just watched RotK again and I think I'll display them Sam mask on and Frodo off because he removes his helmet earlier than Sam.... or maybe both sans mask.

Thanks for the early pics!

Just got mine, very nice! It's actually missing the felt pads from the bottom of the base... do you guys have the pads on yours?

A couple of shots, left click the pic for a bigger version:

If there's only one nit I have is Sam's face seems a bit chubbier than needed. Then again in the books he is that way.

Received my today very good item :clap Shame that the chain-mail on Frodo cuf was broken off:gah:

Have emailed returns to send me a replacement Frodo Asap :impatient:

Just got'em but I have to head out to work so I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow when it's daylight. :wave

I never really bother about the # of a collectible....In my collection I've got everything from super-low numbers(my Frodo PF is #17/1000),to super-high ones(Gollum PF #965/1000)and everything in between...they'll all look the same anyway,it's literally just a number. It's not like they decrease in quality the higher the number is.

Still REALLY hoping I can get this...but it's gonna be tough 'cos I need to make the first FP on Sauron!

Still no time to snap this moring. I'm off work at 4pm so I'll post pics around 5pm :wave

Back