Fringe Conspiracy Theories Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if we are supposed to think that the Observer is from the Future. He was present at things going on 20/30 years prior and hasn't aged. I'm almost inclined to think he is like Marvel's Watcher, timeless, ageless and doesn't get involved in the actual goings on. He broke that with Walter so there must be a reason and called in his favor which means he isn't completely on the sidelines but working under someone. The tech he was using I would attribute to Massive Dynamics but the question really is whether he is using the tech or was instrumental in providing it.

I was getting more of an alien vibe than a time traveller vibe off of him. Not to mention his diet of spicy foods and nothing cold, he also told Walter he couldn't taste the Root Beer Float, means if hes not Alien he is certainly altered.

I agree and my theory was correct. they are linked psychicly somehow and I think it has to do with them dying and being saved by the Observer. Walter said Peters body was horribly contorted which means i think Walter cloned Peter from his son "Robert" who was killed in the car crash. Why else would the grave be in the middle of nowhere. Can't have a grave for a son who isn't dead, that would cause red flags.

Roberts date of death was I think 1944. So who is this mysterious Robert!
Here is a page with the tombstone and further speculation
https://eastereggs.fringetelevision.com/2008/10/episode-104-tombstones.html

I'm not sure if we are supposed to think that the Observer is from the Future. He was present at things going on 20/30 years prior and hasn't aged. I'm almost inclined to think he is like Marvel's Watcher, timeless, ageless and doesn't get involved in the actual goings on. He broke that with Walter so there must be a reason and called in his favor which means he isn't completely on the sidelines but working under someone. The tech he was using I would attribute to Massive Dynamics but the question really is whether he is using the tech or was instrumental in providing it.

I was getting more of an alien vibe than a time traveller vibe off of him. Not to mention his diet of spicy foods and nothing cold, he also told Walter he couldn't taste the Root Beer Float, means if hes not Alien he is certainly altered.

Everything you cited makes me think he's from the future - he's evolved so his tastebuds have changed and he has no hair. He never ages because he's popping back to the past at the time of the event and only hangs around for that period of time. So all the events he's observing are within a short time frame for him.

See I think otherwise, I think more alien than time traveler which would naturally make the chemical make up different. Everything would be different including tastebuds, etc. We'll have to see how this plays out.

As for Robert, maybe Walter is cloned from the deceased Robert showing why he is so cooky because of an issue with the cloning process....either way I'm heads and tails for this show. Never caught on with Lost but I love Fringe.

i think the writers of the show were cloned from those who wrote for the xfiles. this new scully is a lot hotter and the smoking man has less hair.

It is interesting to note that Darin Morgan of X-files Fame is working on the show as a consulting producer. Not sure if he wrote any eps but I can feel the Morgan influence.

Everything you cited makes me think he's from the future - he's evolved so his tastebuds have changed and he has no hair. He never ages because he's popping back to the past at the time of the event and only hangs around for that period of time. So all the events he's observing are within a short time frame for him.

I hope they don't go alien with it because then it would lose something for me. I can deal with time travel though like 12 monkeys. Maybe the process of time travel affects the body (loss of hair, taste etc). The tech he used was like a concussion blast. It hurt Peter but left no physical damage. Like a sound wave weapon.
The spiral egg thing was interesting. It was affected by vibration, like it could trigger earthquakes etc. Things are getting very interesting on this show. Aliens would be to easy an out and would ruin the shows credibility.

The Observer strikes AGAIN! In tonight's ep. (Power Hungry), I spotted him walking out of an elevator in the beginning of the episode. Oddly enough, it was so fast that one might ponder why even show him at all. It was literally a 1 - 2 second appearance and the episode made NO mention of him AT ALL. Just goes to show you how important the Observer has the potiential to be. Thanks to Natrix and dr2red for the verification.

Now here's a conspiracy, who deleted the post that I replied to above. :confused: I was hoping someone could let me know what that had to with the TV series Fringe.

My bad,I thought this was another conspiracy thread,and not a TV series.:duh :monkey4 :eek:

:lol That's cool. I was thinking: "Where is he going with this?" But that explains it.

On another note, do you watch Fringe? If not, it's a great show. Check it out. :cool:

:lol That's cool. I was thinking: "Where is he going with this?" But that explains it.

On another note, do you watch Fringe? If not, it's a great show. Check it out. :cool:

No,but if it has anything to do with conspiracies,then I'm down.

What channel?

If it has anything to do with conspiracies,then I'm down.

What channel?

Fox. Tuesday nights at 9:00 PM EST. It I had to describe it, I'd say its a modernized version of the X-Files, with more emphasis on the "pseudo-sciences" (aka "fringe" sciences.) Check out this thread and the other Fringe thread for more details. (But beware, you may encounter spoilers.)

It's one of the few shows, in quite a while, that I've grown a liking to.

Fox. Tuesday nights at 9:00 PM EST. It I had to describe it, I'd say its a modernized version of the X-Files, with more emphasis on the "pseudo-sciences" (aka "fringe" sciences.) Check out this thread and the other Fringe thread for more details. (But beware, you may encounter spoilers.)

It's one of the few shows, in quite a while, that I've grown a liking to.

I"ll check it out.Thanks

The Observer strikes AGAIN! In tonight's ep. (Power Hungry), I spotted him walking out of an elevator in the beginning of the episode. Oddly enough, it was so fast that one might ponder why even show him at all. It was literally a 1 - 2 second appearance and the episode made NO mention of him AT ALL. Just goes to show you how important the Observer has the potiential to be. Thanks to Natrix and dr2red for the verification.

It makes me want to watch the pilot episode to see if i can spot him. i know they showed pictures of him on later eps but I want to spot him now that i know what to look for.
On another note, when did astrix or arrid or whatever her name is get over her anger at Walter for drugging her? I must have missed that. I saw when he apologized to her and she just ignored him but I must have missed her return to the lab.

Last edited:
observerclue2.jpg

Back