Friday the13th vs Halloween

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick the better Franchise

• Friday the 13th

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Halloween

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's safe to say the majority of us *are* Jason fans, it's just that Halloween rocks harder than F:13th.

edit: ah, occulum beat me to it

I love Myers in the first one and I LOVE the film itself. As a series though Friday wins. As for who is the best slasher. Jason Rules all. Again Myers was great in the first one but it ends there.

JAWS said:
I love Myers in the first one and I LOVE the film itself. As a series though Friday wins. As for who is the best slasher. Jason Rules all. Again Myers was great in the first one but it ends there.

I think we have a winner here with this poll. You say as a series goes that Friday wins? I respect your opinion JAWS I really do BUT to say that the Friday series was better then the Halloween series? Please. At least the Halloween series had some good story lines and good acting where the Friday series after Part 4 had lousey story lines and bad acting. Not even Kane Hodders performance as Jason could save Part 7 which is my favorite after the first 4. And Jason as the best slasher? I beg to differ on that one. Michael will go down as an immortal in horror history as will the Halloween franchise itself. I dont know if you can say that about Jason and the Friday franchise.

Back